HGM Management and Technologies, Inc. Consulting & Training Services

 

 

Careers

 

 Learn More About:
 

   Awards

 

   Past Performance

 

   Contract Vehicles

 

   Certifications

 

 Community Relations:
 

   People with Disabilities

 

   Chambers of Commerce

 

   Rotary International

 

   Others

Home > Careers

View a printer-friendly version of this page Printer Friendly

 

 

Benefits

 
One of HGMs greatest assets is its employees. Our loyal and faithful employees have stood by the small entity and are certainly behind HGMs successes. As we focus on employee satisfaction, our benefits program constantly expands with our growth. HGM offers the following benefit package to its employees:

HGM offers a competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance package. The coverage is effective the first of the next month from the date of hire. Insurance coverage is optional and is provided on a pre-tax cost share basis between employee and employer, where the employer covers 80% of the cost, and the employee is responsible for the remaining 20%. The company also covers 30% of the cost for dependents.

HGM provides educational and professional training assistance to a maximum of $3,500 per calendar year.

HGM offers Long Term Disability insurance on the behalf of the active full-time employee.

All HGM full time employees are eligible for holiday, personal, and miscellaneous leave. HGM observes 10 paid holidays; full time employees are entitled to personal leave at 40 hours per year; miscellaneous leave includes military, jury duty, and bereavement leave.

Annual leave is accrued a rate of 3.33 hours per pay period. There are 24 pay periods per year, therefore, full time employees are entitled to 80 hours per year of vacation time. Employees are not allowed to carry forward more than 80 hours into subsequent years.

HGM offers other benefits, such as the following:

  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Employee Recognition Program
  • Incentive Compensation and Bonus Program
  • Company Sponsored Events
     

 

 

 

 

1997 - 2015 All Rights Reserved.